Thursday, May 22, 2014

Old Clock Cabinet Makeover with CeCe Caldwell's Paints

Unlike most of my other posts that require a pot of coffee and a day off of work to get through,
this is a short post.
(I promise)

One of the other vendors at Newport Marketplace where I sell my paint and furniture brought in this old clock cabinet not too long ago.

I thought that it had some character and only needed a little pick-me-up.
I used CeCe Caldwell's Natural Chalk + Clay Paints in Emerald Isle, Carolina Sun Yellow, Spring Hill Green, Santa Fe Turquoise, and Kailua Coral to give it a bit of a face lift.

I sealed the whole cabinet with CeCe Caldwell's Satin Finish. Then I used one of CeCe Caldwell's new metallic waxes in Sierra Silver to bring a little shine to the decorative aspects.



What do you think?
Fun little book shelf 
or curio cabinet 
or toy tower 
or doll house
or....

This cabinet 
and 
the complete line of CeCe Caldwell's Natural Chalk + Clay Paints 
are currently for sale at Newport Marketplace
7583 Main St.
Newport, NY

Stop on by.
You won't be disappointed.
(I promise)


No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...