Sunday, November 23, 2014

People, places, pets, and Pictures that make you go ... Huh?

I spent a little while today looking through some of the pictures that I've used over the past few years in my blog posts.  

I've posted about family

My vintage kids.

My mom and her rat.

Daughter #4 with an attitude.

Grandkid #6 just being cute.

Grandkid #5 looking all innocent.
  
 My husband and his dad talking shop.

Son in law doing things the hard way as usual.

Daughter #3 and Grandkid #2 at the races.

My grandparents. Miss them very much.

My grandmother. Miss her too :(

Daughter #2 and her son, Grandkid #2, trying to save the cat from killer wolves.

Daughter #1 the t-ball pro.

Daughter #3, Daughter #4, Me, Daughter #1, Daughter #2, My husband
Everyone smiling at the same time.

Grandkid #1 and Grandkid #4 looking for something.
  
Grandkid #3 and her victim of the day.

Grandkid #2 future firetruck thief.

I've posted about pets

Bad dog #1 trying to bite foolish cat #1.

Daughter #2 with her chicken.

The rooster from hell.

and Bad Dog #2 on lookout.

Foolish Cat #2 thinking chicken would be good for dinner.

Billy Goats Ruff #1 and #2 playing king of the rock.

Baddest Dog... Just kidding... maybe.

I've posted about 

Tunnels,

barns,

trestles,

and churches,

rocks,

clouds,

rainbows,

and snow,

pretty bugs,

scary birds,

and terrifying beasts.

But ....
I've run across a few photos that I'm wondering just ...
"What was I thinking"?

Raspberry hair?

Olives?

Cows on drugs?

My broken shoe?
Seriously. I wrote about my broken shoe.
I loved those shoes.
Moving on now.

Teddy down?

And last...
 but not the least bit flattering...
My arm fat.

There is something seriously wrong with me.
But you probably already knew that.

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...